Saturday, December 19, 2009

Masturbating When I'm Sick

There is something about the peaceful feeling I get when I’m sick. Not that I enjoy being sick, but it forces my body to relax. I also get very aroused when I’m sick. I know I shouldn’t expend the energy to get myself off, but I have to.

Last night, while in bed, fighting strep throat, I started thinking about Stephen licking and fucking me. It had been awhile since we had fucked so I’m all primed to jump on my boy toy. I thought about his gorgeous mouth licking my soaked pussy while I begged him not to make me cum. He refused and he said, “I’m taking it anyway.”

My body started to gently writhe, thinking about him touching my body and staring at me with those eyes. I slipped my hand down into my pants and gently rubbed my clit. In my head, I saw him fucking me with his big cock, from behind. He is holding my shoulders and breathing hard as he explodes, deep inside of me, filling me with all of his deliciousness.

I buck my hips as I start to cum. But once is never enough for me. I shiver and shake two more times before my body gives up.

I’m exhausted. And I sleep gorgeously!

[Via http://lifeasasouthernmilf.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment