Saturday, December 5, 2009

S.23 - Thirsty

It’s been a while since I started writing about what I’ve been doing – something I’ve been doing for… ever.  I said this morning “I just need to get married, because the majority of this is that I’m just sick of being alone.” – Which is true… to an extent.

I mean yes I’d like to be part of a couple but not just anyone will do.  I miss my ex too, but even he isn’t the one for me.  We were extremely compatible sexually – really compatible.  He could make me cum by touching me – I just thought about it and felt a little jolt – best sex I’ve ever had.  But is great sex enough?  Not at all.

It’s not money, or a pretty face, or style – even though those things are important to me.  It’s something else… and I don’t know what it is I’m looking for in a partner.

I thought I was gay for a while, then I moved to thinking maybe I was bisexual.  I’m searching desperately – flailing around trying to find this thing I want and I don’t know what it is.  I know what I don’t want though.  Boy do I know that extremely well right now.

I don’t want a woman sexually.  I don’t want a one night stand.  I don’t want this empty feeling that accompanies my thirst.  I don’t want the potential embarrassment that could come with fucking random guys in a small town.  I don’t want to hurt anymore.

I know what I don’t want – but this thing I need… it eludes me.

[Via http://thirstychicktherapy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment