Sunday, January 17, 2010

S.43 Shove It In

I wish I’d meet a man like my ex-fiancee  a man who knew how to shove it in me and make me feel like a filthy slut.  A guy who knows how to make a slut feel like a lady – that’s what I want.

My ex and I – there were times he would get behind me and shove it in so fast and hard that I would have to hold my breath while he pulled on the bars in my nipples.  He knew I wouldn’t break, but he tried his best to make it happen.  Every time we came together, it was the best orgasm we ever had.  We would scream and make noises and he’s choke out words while he squirted inside me – “whore… slut… fucking… love… you…”

I’ll never forget the look on his face when he was on top of me, shoving it in me.

[Via http://thirstychicktherapy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment