Tuesday, January 26, 2010

S47 ~ kink

Back in the day when I was in the mood to fuck – 3 days ago – I liked it really kinky.  I’m what’s referred to as a S/switch in the BDSM community.  Depending on who I’m with, I can be either extremely dominant or incredibly submissive.  I usually end up being submissive with black men and an incredibly wonderfully cunty Domme with white men – who knows why?  I don’t and I don’t care.

Either way, I can give or take a spanking as long as it’s taken or received properly.

I like to fuck so hard that it makes a little part of me wonder if a fellow is going to rip my nipples and/or breasts off my chest.  /Seriously/.  I like a small part of me to feel a genuine fear – not distrust, but fear.  I don’t want to be raped or murdered, I just want a man to make me scream.

Is that too much to ask for?  It’s seeming like it is… at least lately.

[Via http://thirstychicktherapy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment