Thursday, February 18, 2010

Changes

I am posting this since I felt something new had overwhelmed my ego, for the last few days things been changing within my shadowy perspective, I used to deny it while it was there, right in front of me hanging  since the dawn of my conscious being. I can not believe how much time I wasted in not getting it, I feel sorry for forfeiting my logic and damning my soul in continuous agony and arrogance of my egoistic personality, i want to gain forgiveness to what I have done, yes… I can call it a sin.. it was a sin, not to consider the truth, and to turn your sight away from the fact that is  been there  awaiting for a reasonable and faithful mindto capture it and hold it close to the tortured heart, I don’t know if I should remove my blog since it bears a blasphemous quote from a song of a band that’s never been so close to my lord, forgive me lord that I had denied your existence and called you a fake….and untalented… Forgive me James Hetfield I finally heard “Ride the lightening” and all other Godly songs echoing through out the corners of this multiverse*.

Leaving you with this piece of art my fellow true believers, and may *someone* guide you through whatever you want to be guided and if you don’t like to be guided it is ok…go and ukfur

*if you find any scientific  fallacies forgive my metaphoric(weak) writing

[Via http://g0deatg0d.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment