Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Vagina Balls

From an old post on my other blog:

I guess I didn’t  notice he was an older fellow, until I had experienced the new phenomenon of the Vagina Balls Syndrome.  It all started on his bed the first time while getting to avoid knowing each other in my special way.  I continued this avoidance technique while trying to “get into it.”  Not wanting things to be boring, I continued the service I was offering a little lower to his two friends.  Suddenly, this old man came out of no where with his walker, through the folds in the curtain.   .

Then I got lost and for a moment thought I was eating pussy… But no, it was just his Vagina Balls.  It was as if I had been thrown into a threesome and now get to eat pussy too. 

VB’s are just there, almost as a centerpiece, but not quite - which is only because he has such a nice looking and abnormally large piece of equipment.  ”It” could not be a side dish at all… It certainly takes the center of attention.  It is actually so soft and gentle on the surface I want to rub it all over my body and face.  It really does give comfort like that of an old man telling his story of what the city used to be like when he was a boy. 

What a wonderful time to experience some laughter.  I had to reposition myself so I wouldn’t laugh at my thoughts.  Trying to be respectful of this man, my attempt at trying to remain sexual failed as I’m sure my intentions did.  I just dazed off into la la land and giggled like a little girl would at the antique picture the old man’s story was painting… I became aware of my adventure and at that moment decided that if all this was going on in my head, I should probably get a new partner.  But for the night, it was two for the price of one.

So has Vagina Balls Syndrome “VBS” has been created.

[Via http://romanticvulgarity.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment