Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Love to Masturbate

I love to masturbate. Sometimes I like it more than sexual contact with a woman. It’s private. I get to think about anyone and look at thousands of pictures either on the Internet or in my files on the computer. I’m usually a daily masturbator. Sometimes twice but most of the time once a day. It used to be much more chronic. I guess that I’m getting older.

I like to look at various photos and watch a variety of videos when I jerk off. A lot of the stuff I post on my blog here. I love pictures of girls and shemales in pantyhose. I love women’s feet especially in pantyhose, footjobs, handjobs, sneakers and CFNM (clothed female, nude male). I love Asian, Indian, Hispanic and white women. Sometimes I like jerking off to pics of girls I know or women on MySpace, facebook and other networking sites. I can get off just looking at their faces.

A lot of times I’ll open up multiple tabs on my browser with pics that turn me on and jerk off looking at all of them. Other times I’ll take a bunch of the pics that I have downloaded and create a slideshow and jerk off until I cum. Once in a while I become fixated looking at one particular photo and just jerk off looking at that pic until I cum.

I also jerk off using my “spank bank”. It take the images I’ve stored in my head of women I’ve seen through out the day or sexual experiences that I’ve had and think about that until while I stroke my cock until I cum.

These are the things I masturbate to. I think I’m going to go jerk off now. Maybe I’ll be looking at pics of you.

[Via http://callmemr.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment