Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rose Colored Glasses Gang Bang Part 2

EASY would NOT leave.  What is the etiquette for throwing out a “loser banger” in the gang bang?  My husband just stood guard by the bed.  Island Man paired up with Barbie and occupied one part of the bed.  The high on “ex”  Salesman decided it was his turn with me, and I couldn’t pass up that hard boner.  Yes, he was bouncing off the walls like a rubber ball, chattering like a chipmunk, but I must admit, I was curious.  Having just been disappointed by the limp dicked Easy (see posting Rose Colored Glasses Part 1), I was game for playing with the Salesman.  He tossed me on the bed and started doing me doggy style.  I got to watch Barbie and the Island Man doing it, and it was weird because Easy would walk over and touch my butt every once in a while giving Salesman verbal encouragement.  “Yea brother, that’s what I’m talking about.”  Will you just leave?  I decided to tune him out.  Salesman flipped me over and put my ankles up on his shoulders.  He was talking a mile a minute and fucking at the same time.  I was happy in the moment.  This hard dick was penetrating me, hitting just the right spots, so I didn’t care what he was saying, I just wanted it to continue.  He was going on an on about people skills and sales and how everybody could learn from him…. and so on and so on.  I was reminded of my high school days, sitting in class while the announcements were being read over the intercom.  Every once in a while a particular word that was said would stick out and register in my brain, but the majority of it was ignored.  Today……… menu………due to concerns……school spirit….  This was similar except instead of sitting at my desk zoning out, I was in that great sexual wonderland of enjoyment where sometimes only I am allowed.  Salesman brought me there, but his presence was only required to sustain the moment. 

He changed positions, allowing my legs to come down so my torso was flat on the bed.  His dick was big enough and hard enough that he slid it into my pussy and balanced his body in a parallel plank above me.  His chest was on top of my chest, his stomach on top of my stomach but he rested his weight on his elbows actually making this a pretty comfortable position.  It was a little claustrophobic for me, since so much of his body was touching mine and his face was perched right above me.  I was not too concerned by the pinning, however, because he was a smaller guy and I knew if I wanted to I could toss him off me at any time.  He kept talking, whispering in fact.  “You look so good, you have a great smile, you want me don’t you huh? You NEED me.  I can do this all night long. All the women say I am the greatest, you love that feel don’t you? You feel so good, you are so wet, I am good at sales, I like people, I like women, men like me too, but I like women. You have great teeth, my watch cost $550 normally but I got a deal because I know where to go……”  He talked incessantly.  I just wanted him to SHUT UP!  He was sweating profusely and the liquid was dripping down into my mouth.  Now, normally I like the taste of a man during sex, but I did not like this taste.  Perhaps it was because I was sure it was  induced by  the drugs and not his desire for me.  He was GREAT at fucking, I just wanted him to stop talking.  All I could imagine at that time was a ball gag and perhaps some grey tape.  Wouldn’t that be marvelous?  I had had enough so I called for a break. 

The Salesman jumped off of me, and stood in front of the mirror and dresser, buck naked, and bent over, placing his hands flat on the floor between his spread eagle legs. “See what else I can do?”  My husband John looked at me with that one eyebrow cocked, as if to say…”What the Fuck?”  By this time, Island Man had blown his load in Barbie’s mouth.  Bill had had enough of this craziness and ushered Barbie out the door.  Easy was STILL STANDING AROUND! He was like a bad penny that would not disappear.  John finally walked over, placed his hand on his shoulder and told him, “you need to leave”.  Easy gathered his stuff and finally walked out the door.  About a minute later, there came a loud knock on the door.  What the hell?  Was this Easy returning with a gun to kill us all?  It was Easy, he had left behind his portable CD player and headphones.  Whew, we dodged a bullet with that one.  The Salesman a.k.a. Ecstasy Energizer Bunny returned to playing with me.   He layed me down flat on my stomach and keeping my legs together entered me from behind.  The only other time I have been in this position was with Phil (see Fuck and Run post) and it is doable only if the man’s cock is long enough and hard enough.  It felt very good.

  He stopped and had me get on my knees, licking my anus.  If you do this to me in the beginning of sex, you don’t get very far.  But if you do this to me in the heat of the moment, wowsa!  I was totally turned on, and I called for the lube. (We have found that anal is enjoyable with the right lube, and I swear I receive no compensation for this.. but the silicone based ones….. such as I.D. are the BEST).  John, ever the faithful and accommodating husband, handed it over and the Salesmen went to town.  Finally this shut him up.  It took anal sex to shut off this man’s mouth, who’d have thunk?  The Island Man by this time was receiving a blow job from me and I could read the look on his face.  “Would you two like to do a DP?”  I asked coyly.  (A DP for those of you not familiar with the sex vernacular is a Double Penetration, two cocks inside one woman)  “Of course!” Island man responded with that beautiful accent.  He positioned himself on the bed so that I  was straddling him cowboy style and leaning into him giving the Salesman access to my asshole.  Since I was well lubed and all parties were very hard and excited the DP easily happened.  I tried to remain as still as possible and the Salesman did all the work.  The only face I could see was the Island Man’s and it was blissful.  “Wow, I can’t believe this, wow this feels so good,” he kept muttering.  Then his cock slipped out of my pussy.  I reached back to put it  in and we continued.  It slipped out again.  This time, before I could get a hold of the Island Man’s cock, I felt another hand reach down and put it back into my pussy.  This hand DID NOT belong to the Island Man,  it could only belong to one other person, as my husband was standing very far away from the action.  The Salesman had grabbed the Island Man’s cock!   Now, in most swinging cases, the males are straight, and accidental sword play happens and is excused.  Intentional sword play will usually get you thrown out of a party.  This might have been unintentional, since that Salesman was very eager to continue the DP, but the effect was one of instant limpness for the Island Man.  He continued to allow me to perch above him, as the Salesman increased his rhythm in my anus.  The Salesman finally realized that the Island Man was no longer inside of me, and gave the Island Man a chance to remove himself from the bed.   Then he continued fucking me anal and tried several different positions.  He eventually ended up cumming in my ass.  I felt bad for the Island Man because he did not get to cum a second time (he had already cum with Barbie) but he told me not to worry about it since he thoroughly enjoyed the DP experience.  

So, in retrospect, the Gang Bang, was once again a bust.  But it could have been worse.  The Salesman could have gotten so loud and unruly that we would have had to throw him out.  Easy could have refused to leave and could have required physical force to vacate.  Easy could have come back upstairs and shot all of us up.  The five other men that were invited could have shown up and all been clones of Easy and the Salesman.  Next time we do this, if there ever is a next time, I will be sure to bring a time clock, a cattle prod, a ball gag and grey tape, that  should make it successful!  Oh and a hook for the limp dicked losers.

[Via http://bettybegood.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment