Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Persian girlfriend I slept with doing Cocaine.

She bent over with her luscious boobs and ass that is outstanding and has the width a man looks for. She snorted the line of cocaine. I snorted next. My boobs not as big and ass not as large, but hot all the same. Different girls, me a blonde next door, her a Persian goddess.

High, we slipped into bed together. We giggled and talked for a while. She told me stories from Iran, and then her move to Germany. We kissed and played with each other. She had a orgasm out of this world, I never knew.

Then she went down on me. This was glory. I became a wet mess in no time, she licked me clean, all the filth away. We have school in the morning, so we did another line to giggle to and kissed each  other good night. She is a naughty girl. So am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment