Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Separating The Wheat From The Chaff

Sometimes there is too much going on.  Way too much.  I have profiles on three different swinger websites.  I have two profiles on my favorite one – one for me and one for Stephen and me.    My life is way too busy right now to support all three sites.  I have decided to delete my profiles on two of the sites and stick with my favorite.  Between my friends and  Stephen’s and my new friends, one site is more than enough.

I have existing friends.  Ones that I have had for some time, Trooper Boy,  Guitar Boy, Hank (whom I broke up with, this week …another post later this week), Veronica, Hubman, Gina, Chris, Rick, Supercock, Paige (my super girlfriend)…and want to keep.  There is no need for me to meet new people, right now – as a single.  I have really good friends.  And very little time.  I have been burning the candle at both ends lately.  It has been KILLING me.  I have spent two days in the freakin’ bed, trying to catch up on sleep.  I fell asleep, on Saturday, after spending 4 or 5 days meeting people, hauling my kids here and there and spending the night with Stephen, at 6:30 p.m.  I slept until 11:00 a.m. the next morning.  I was mother-fucking exhausted.  I’m still making up for it.  But it’s bedtime…and I’m off to bed…alone (yippee!!).

I have decided to narrow my life down to the important and the relevant parts.  It’s tough.  But when you are motivated to keep your mental and physical health in alignment, it becomes paramount. 

Thank goodness, I have a knight in the sea of sleepiness.

ISP, Sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment