Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cuckolding By Falling In Love

I told you in my last posts about my first cuckolding experience and gave you a bit of back story to how my relationship evolved into a cuckolding one. I should have also mentioned that my teacher was also in a relationship(he told me they were not serious when they were away from each other, but serious when in the same area), and already knew that I was in a relationship(but not a cuckolding one, though I told him my man didn’t mind). This time I will tell you a bit more about my relationship that formed with my teacher.

So after that first incident we started hanging out a bit more, I moved out of my sharehouse and ended up having to move north again with my mother – 3 hours away from my teacher and my classes! So he let me stay with him while I had no home, we shared the same bedroom and same bed even. I can’t remember how things went after then, but we were kissing a lot and hands were wandering under each others clothes.

More clothes came off and he started to play with my pussy, rubbing my clit and getting my pussy nice and wet before slipping his fingers in and out of me. He slipped his boxers down and rolled on a condom, this time, to my glee, he pushed his hard cock into my tight wet waiting pussy. I was so happy at that moment, as last time there was no penetration, I prefer penetration. He moaned and told me how tight I was, panting as he thrust in and out of me, fucking me hard and fast, cupping my breasts and I cummed over his hard dick just before he came. I loved that I got fucked.

Afterwards we just watched TV and went to bed. So things carried on that way for a while and then eventually the “L” word came into it, he fell for me and I got caught up in the way he treated me. He treated me like a princess all the time, the way my cuck made me feel important when we first started dating, but teacher made me feel this way every day. I couldn’t believe it because I never thought I would love another man, especially not while I was with my boyfriend! My cuck was not surprised as he believed I could.

Everything was peachy and rosy until I found and moved into my own house, with my cuck! Then what happened? Find out next time… Comments?

Please vote in the poll in my sidebar.

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment