Sunday, November 1, 2009

Traffic.

I had 5 visitors to my site today. Fucking heartbreaking, isn’t it?

This got me to thinking about how I can actively seek ways to promote my blog and get myself a few more readers, and a few that return on a regular basis. I could start with having something to say instead of rambling, but those posts are in me and they’ll start appearing over time. I guess since I had a re-hash of things there isn’t as much content for people to stumble across and read, so perhaps this is just a little teething problem – although my previous blog (Damn it, I did say I wouldn’t mention it again) wasn’t exactly the most prolific. It averaged around 25-40 views a day.

So I started thinking about a way to change this. I could pester my friends, but I’ve already tried that and another idea I had been to start using post titles that really stand out. The silliest idea I’ve conjured is one that I’ll be attempting with this post – tagging it with as many sexual tags as I kind think of. Okay, this won’t bring me any readers, but I am curious to see whether or not it will bring results.

So I’m going to throw this open to the floor, is there anyone out there who could give me a few pointers on how to create a site that get more viewers? A few pointers would be much appreciated.

Now lets see how that pervert tag experiment works…

No comments:

Post a Comment