Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Pain is certain Suffering is optional"

A story to tell…

Have you ever felt the belt?  No Sir, only spankings

and so the scene begins

hands cuffed in steel behind her back…then instructed to lower her own slacks…but keep her thong on

walk over here dear..and kneel

bend over     turn your head to the side          Do you remember your safe word?  Use it and I will stop…as I’m not practiced in this                     Yes Sir

I start       slowly at first    feeling ass cheeks after each blow         SMACK!   x at least 20

(hissed in her ear)  do you know your safety word?  I get “into” it….but, in short..questioning why she hadn’t used it yet

Marks…marks from blows….slight blood on the edges….red welts

legs/thighs/buttocks/calves

(I could go on and on…I AM Sadistic?  I enjoy this?)

but…….

I stop before she indicates the need    (I cannot do more damage than I already have)

I finger your pussy…to the point that you ask permission to come….reward is given quickly

you come…in cuffed ankles and collar..I force you to hop to your bathroom mirror..to see the result

you gasp

“you didn’t use your safe word” 

No Sir…I didn’t need to

I feel your marks..the warmth emitted

And…..      then I suffer

What am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment